Troubleshooting when downloading Norton: sometimes, when downloading Norton, the user may get an error and the download stops suddenly. The reason for this type of error can be due to many reasons, for example, the fact that the system does not understand the new software.
Review Of Problems Downloading Norton
When an error occurs and your Norton stops downloading, you can try any of these methods to solve the problem.
Step 1: Restart Your Computer
• Close all tabs and programs that run on your device.
• Click on the reset button and wait until your device starts.
• Try to download Norton again, if the problem still persists, move on to the next step.
for More Info Visit at : www.norton.com/setup
Redownload Norton Since The Beginning
• Go to the official Norton account in the web browser of your choice.
• If you have not logged in, you will be asked to log in to your account. Use the email address and password to log in.
• Go to the Norton configuration window and click on the Norton download button.
• Click on Accept and download
• If the message “The trial period expired” appears, then you are installing the wrong product. Make sure your subscription is active.
• If the subscription is not active, enter a new product key and continue with the download.
• According to your browser, follow these steps
• For Google Chrome: Look at the bottom of your Chrome screen, the most recent download will be there. Double-click on it to open.
• For Firefox or Safari: go to the upper right corner of the browser to access the file you just downloaded. Double-click on it to open.
• For Internet Explorer: the download will start automatically and click on Run to continue.
• The User Account Control window will appear and then click Yes to allow Norton to make changes to your device.
• Follow more instructions and download and install Norton successfully on your device.
If The Problem Is Still Not Fixed
• Delete temporary files and other cache data
• Press Windows Key + R on your Windows computer.
• In the Run dialog box, type temp and press Enter.
• A list of all temporary files appears. Select all and press the Delete key.
• Contact the norton customer support team
After following the steps above, your problem with the Norton download still occurs and you need a trained technician to help you solve the error. We can provide you with a certified technician who will guide you and solve the problem.
Norton Antivirus Setup at Norton.com/setup.